Recently, My Yahoo! made some pretty major changes to their system. Now you can add pretty much anything to your page. Among other stuff, you can add RSS feeds. Blogs publish RSS feeds, so you can see when new posts appear.
So, pretend you want to read the PaceHouse blog regularly:
- Log in to your My Yahoo! page (or create one).
- Click Add Content which is on the top left of your page.
- In the Find box on the next page, look to the right and click on Add RSS by URL.
- In the URL box, put in the URL for the RSS feed of PaceHouse, which is http://blog.pacehouse.com/rss.php?blogId=1&profile=rss20
- The next page will show you the last couple of stories from the blog. Then hit the Add to My Yahoo! button.
- Hit the return to My Yahoo! button, and you're good to go. Hooray for me. The content is at the bottom of the page you were on when you started.
- You get a blurb about each of the recent stories as a teaser; click on the blog name to get the actual stories.
Obviously, this can be used for any blog.
Don't know any blogs? Check out Technorati, the search engine for blogs.